Monday, September 24, 2007

"Gotta Gotta Gotta Stop Stuttering"

Okay, so here I sit, looking for a new song title with which to post an update.

Yup...here I sit...

And I figured I'd try a different tactic in order to get some new material - not to worry, the regular sources are far from dried up, but I thought that perhaps something non-metal might be a nice change. It's been done before, I know, but Anal Cunt, PSTPT and DD&TTT over and over get sorta predictable.

So, through the magic of Google I find a great source! Problem is, there is NO information to go with this bonanza of song title hilarity. Just titles. This is a problem.

See, this forces me to write something in this space, cause I think it would be pretty lame to just have the title in the 'title' bar and nothing in the body of the post. Hence this idiocy.

Since I can't (/don't want to/don't have the time to) verify that these are actually songs, nor do I have millennia to find the associated band name and album info, I'm going to assume they exist in some musical form. This solves many problems and opens up new vistas of sillyness. And that's all I can ask for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home